Clear Man Episode 3 Clear Man Episode 3

LOL!!!

for a couple of stickfigures, that was funny like crazy!

Mario Brings it Down! Mario Brings it Down!

w00t! all my 5!

LOL that was excellent! and funny as hell!! great sprite animation. usaly sprit animation is all crappy an throwen together, but you rule at it! nice mario 'finger' sprite!

pixelstudios responds:

thx, im glad u liked it =) thx for the review ^_^

Y - This Is The Clock Y - This Is The Clock

wow! very nice!

i really liked the music and how the movements were matching the really well! Fiven 4 U!

Mike's Birthday Nonsense Mike's Birthday Nonsense

LOL, such funny~ness!

aw, how nice of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

LMAO, whats an X-box!!!

My god... YOU are THY BEST!!! (i only use thy on very important or cool things/poeple)i want to do a fan flash now :p but i kinda suck at flash. i love all your animations! Keep up the EXCELLENT work! your my idol! i loved the hidden movie at the end, lol the wall. the entire move was, i think, the best one so far!!! i cant wait for the next one!!!

T.M.Ninja Turtles Parody T.M.Ninja Turtles Parody

BLAMMO!

sorry but i use to love that show when i was a kid. that was horrid, making them all gay and haveing anal sex was just fucking stupid. 0 4 U!

Livecorpse responds:

:D glad ya liked it

Mutant City (no sound) Mutant City (no sound)

Cool Idea!

I can see this story taking off! Nice graphics too! i like this alot, and if you want me to i can help you out with the flash work (sound, preloader, ect..) and you can count on me for voice acting! oh, by the way, 5!!!

safety film safety film

Funny as hell!!!

Again such a powerful message and an excellent moral! Yet such entertainment as well. Again 5!!!! YOU DA MAN!!!

line of peace line of peace

...pure awesomnes!!!!

That touched me to the point of almost crying! it was so sweet and happy! Such a positive and wholesome message! 5 all the way!!! YEAH!! UpStartDJ Rocks!!!!!

Muffins! Muffins!

lol funny!

haha, that was funny! the graphins could be a little better, but it was still good.