French Erotic BIRTHDAY! French Erotic BIRTHDAY!

For the life of me I can't find the Colin's solo version of opblaaskrokodil. Can anyone help me out? please? also, I've always loved this video, I think I saw this one before the original FEF. Both are great! but this solo tho~

oO-Mario Rap-Oo oO-Mario Rap-Oo

HAHAHAHA!!!!! that was cool

hehe, that was quite funny as hell! i want that song, can you tell me where you got it? need to burn it on a cd and drive down the street blasting it!

IrMyke responds:

THANK YOU!....its called

"Benefit- MArio Rap" i think haha .. as where i got it.. not to sure..:S

Link: Pokemon Master! # 1 Link: Pokemon Master! # 1

hehe, shake attack

well that sums up metapods power, lol too funny, i love the zelda games and pokemon aswell, could have been longer but short and sweet is a good way to go with flash! nice job! Fiven!

Mr. Sandman Mr. Sandman

aw, that was cute!

heh, that was most enjoyable (sp?) for semi-stick people they looked good. lol the sand man looked cool, pimpin it around in his lil' cloud!

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

insainly superb!

Congrats on top 50! you deserve it! it is such a cute flash, i love the story and humor, excellent anime style too! keep up the wonderful work!

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

that was awesome!!!

partical man flashes are usaly just a dot and a triangle, thats what i thought before i watched this masterpeice! this kick so much ass i can not even describe it with words! triangle man rocks! he looks so sweet in this flash! Congrats El Cid, marvolus job on this!

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

DUDE!!!!

This is what im talking about!!! this rocked so damn much i could have died all happy and what not, but i cant now because i need to watch the sequle!!!! YOU GUYS KICK MAJOR ASS!!!!!

Neo & Serif do MC Hammer Neo & Serif do MC Hammer

omg!

for some reason or another i found this insanely (sp) funny as hell! awesome job on the dancing! keep up the good work!

Dude you ate my Lock Dude you ate my Lock

dude, that was awesome

it was very sad, i nearly cryed! awesome remake of the orignal! you did an excelent job! i did get a little comfused on who was speaking tho, but other than that it was nicely done! Fiven!

Strawberry-Compass responds:

^_^ Thanks dude

Green: Wicked Ways Pt. 3 Green: Wicked Ways Pt. 3

it was really good art

but voices would have been nice, some of the text was so small i had a hard time reading it